Dougie
    Participant
    @dougie

309h3x3.jpg

This was done by a friend who is just starting out tattooing. It is on my right thigh.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

hi im outlaw, nice introduction !!!

why did you let them f**k up your body ????

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

What the titty-fucking christ is THAT?

Seriously, I’ve seen some shitastic ink in my life, but buddy, you take the cake!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

LOL are you and your friend still in school ?

Dougie
    Participant
    @dougie

Come on, I don’t think it’s that bad. It is only his fifth tattoo. When he gets the money for more ink we’re going to color the skull in white, the guitar red, and the crown yellow. I am going to get a full back piece of a giant squid attacking a pirate ship from him in a few weeks.

Oh, and no, we’re not still in school.

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

That looks like shit.
    Why would you even waste our time by posting that????????????:mad:

Thank you for being an idiot.:cool:

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

tattoo’s like this remind me again why i am so glad I spent real money and got a proper artist.

sorry bud, its awful. looks like my 5 year old drew it

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

god if you get that back tattoo done by this tosser you are going to be paying out serious money to get that covered up when you finally come to your senses . :rolleyes:

greatesthits
    Participant
    @greatesthits

Sorry it’s awful, I’ve got some bad ink from my younger days before i realised i should look for a more reputable artist or shop, tattoo’s are life and good cover up’s cost money.
    If you want some more work done, go somewhere else

Dougie
    Participant
    @dougie

I think it will look better when I get get it colored in. I’m almost afraid to post my other tattoo, so I just put it in my album if anyone wants to see it.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar
    Dougie;45717 wrote:
    I am going to get a full back piece of a giant squid attacking a pirate ship from him in a few weeks.

If you’re gonna let the same guy as did that, do an entire backpiece on you, you have a very odd taste in tattoos. All fine and dandy if you like it, but it looks like I drew it, and I couldn’t draw to save my life.

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

Dougie, I mean no offense to you, but take a look at some of the albums that are posted on the site, and then compare them to the work you have, or that your friend is doing, then if you still think that it isn’t that bad, perhaps you should go see an Optometrist.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Dougie

I am not gonna rip on your tattoos massively as it is personal taste but to be honest I would suggest to your friend that they practice a hell of a lot more on fake skins.

My concern is that the tattoo looks like it was done on a homemade machine ie toothbrush and guitar wire style – the pigment dispersement and calibration looks that way.

Was this done sterile?

Be safe with your ink.

Take care
    Matthew

nikdeezy
    Participant
    @nikdeezy

i hope this is a joke thread….along with your comments OP

Puzzles
    Participant
    @puzzles
    Dougie;45717 wrote:
    Come on, I don’t think it’s that bad. It is only his fifth tattoo. When he gets the money for more ink we’re going to color the skull in white, the guitar red, and the crown yellow. I am going to get a full back piece of a giant squid attacking a pirate ship from him in a few weeks.

Oh, and no, we’re not still in school.

Don’t do that 🙁

Giant squid are awesome. Keep it that way.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.