Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

i know what that’s like i think i told you the second the needle touched me i knew i was hooked as are many other people i guess….

coolbreeze
    Participant
    @coolbreeze
    Butterfly_Kisses;45556 wrote:
    Hi all , my partner went and got this today ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    i wasnt keen on his batman idea at 1st but hey its not my body so i told him to go for it if thats what he wants. I think its come out pretty damm fine too :rolleyes: suppose im not always right LOL

Andysarm.jpg
    and a close up
    andysbatman.jpg

not bad ay

Tana

(PLZ note i own copyright to these images and permission will be needed to use my images . cloud9studio)

That is NICE i want one ive been toying with the idea of a sleave but cant think of what to get done my ink at the mo are small ones i want something as impressive as this ive thought of a 2000ad charecter ( cant spell that right) called rogue trooper as its also my initials and ive followed those storys since i was a snapper

tygerliz
    Participant
    @tygerliz

Awsome tat!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i have heard of 2000ad before , is that a comic ?
    my geeky partner will know more lol

carpboy
    Participant
    @carpboy

nice looks great

Lumal
    Participant
    @lumal

I’m really into nerdy tattoos like that, love it! I wish someday my partner in life would get one. He has ideas, just not the courage go thru the pain. I think it has something to do with me whining how much it hurts.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

LOL get him tattoo vouchers for birthdays and xmas’s ๐Ÿ˜‰

my partner is getting an st gabriel done soon

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    Butterfly_Kisses;49467 wrote:

That’s what set me off, I’d wanted to get a tattoo since I was 16, but I waited and cooled off first, and kinda forgot about it, even when I reached legal age. When I hit 19, my older sister sprung a tattoo voucher on me. Best birthday present ever I reckon, and I’m not likely to forget about tattoos ever again ๐Ÿ™‚
    You never forget your first time do ya ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lumal
    Participant
    @lumal
    Butterfly_Kisses;49467 wrote:

Yeah, i’d had that idea a while now. We’ll see what happens on x-mas. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

remember the more tattoo santa gives the bigger the tattoo your bf gets LOL :rolleyes:

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    Butterfly_Kisses;49475 wrote:
    remember the more tattoo santa gives the bigger the tattoo your bf gets LOL :rolleyes:

I like your logic ๐Ÿ™‚

And I forgot to add – NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA BATMAN!

Lumal
    Participant
    @lumal
    Butterfly_Kisses;49475 wrote:

Absolutely beautiful thinking. :p

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

LOL i might get all my family tattoo vouchers this year ๐Ÿ˜€

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Why is that awesome?

Because he’s the goddamn Batman! [/Batman meme]

Seriously, that is so killer I want to lick it.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

NeverBSatisfied
    Participant
    @neverbsatisfied
    Butterfly_Kisses;45556 wrote:
    Hi all , my partner went and got this today ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    i wasnt keen on his batman idea at 1st but hey its not my body so i told him to go for it if thats what he wants. I think its come out pretty damm fine too :rolleyes: suppose im not always right LOL

Andysarm.jpg
    and a close up
    andysbatman.jpg

not bad ay

Tana

(PLZ note i own copyright to these images and permission will be needed to use my images . cloud9studio)

This is one the best captures of Batman I’ve seen as far as tattooing goes. I’ve seen many, many tattoo’s of Batman, and my buddy actually has one, but this capture and portrayal is key. Love the Black and white, if any thing, a Bat tattoo needs to recognize his dark nature and this was done nicely with how the face quietly fades into his cape. Love the detail and landscape as well with the Bat’s in the background, kind of his own world looking upon Gotham. Great art, great piece, just an overall great tat dude! Be proud.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.