Tonysleg.jpg

And one for KH in my NANNA jersey!
    m1.jpg

MnDave.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

That is looking sweet!

I think it is the combo of rubber gloves and nana jersey that sent KH over the edge. I think he is prob recovering in a darkened room still.

๐Ÿ˜€

Matthew

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

HEHEHEHE yeah havent seen him around in a while!

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

awesome piece as ever michelle ๐Ÿ˜‰

the thing i cant understand is that whenever i think of NZ i get a vision of it being a hot climate country…… why the hell ya wearing grannies jumper ??? LOL..

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    Outlaw;43510 wrote:
    awesome piece as ever michelle ๐Ÿ˜‰

the thing i cant understand is that whenever i think of NZ i get a vision of it being a hot climate country…… why the hell ya wearing grannies jumper ??? LOL..

Its the middle of winter here and fuckn freezing!! today is my day off and i have my pyjamas on got the heatpump and the fire going and sitting under a blanket, but i think im getting the flu, hope its not that frikken swine flu, and the granny jumper as i said to KH is my favourite sunday jersey lol!!! When i was tattooing that piece i had two heaters going in the room, it was windy and cold as ice outside:(

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

cool. whos this guy going to get next ๐Ÿ˜€

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    Butterfly_Kisses;43646 wrote:
    cool. whos this guy going to get next ๐Ÿ˜€

I think its going to be slash from gun’s and roses, ugly fucker that he is!!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

yeah he is, at least most his face is hidden by all that hair and daft hat lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.