Phat_Goddess
    Participant
    @phat_goddess

I only have one tattoo so far. I have the designs for the others almost done, but unfortunately no money for them. Some day…lol
    This is my b*tch. She’s on my inner right forearm. Unfortunately she doesn’t look exactly like that anymore, but once I get the money to touch her up she will. Doodled her up all by myself 😎 lol
    DownloadedPicsNeededToBeSorted003.jpg

vizzielover
    Participant
    @vizzielover

Nice piece of work, great design.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Love the design are you doing anymore?

Take care
    Matthew

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

haha love it!!! its one of those pieces that makes you smile:D

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Ya know, I really like this one. Like Izzy said, it makes you smile.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Phat_Goddess
    Participant
    @phat_goddess
    Sherav;42782 wrote:
    Hi

Love the design are you doing anymore?

Take care
    Matthew

Thanks to all for the compliments thus far

I’ve drew up the designs for 3 of the 5 more i want, and 2 of my friends asked me to doodle them up their tattoo, which was fun.

One thing that pissed me off was while I was at work someone asked if it was a power ranger…i was like wtf are you serious? Someone asked if it was betty boop..again wtf lol & then someone asked if it was a power puff girl. I’m like okay the power puff girl i can understand better than the rest…people i swear lol

sorrowlovesEmilie
    Participant
    @sorrowlovesemilie

do you think the first one said power ranger instead of power puff girl, coz although it’s a very unique piece the large eye styling it typical of those types of cartoon work…which I think you purposely incorporated in your design. But power rangers??? did this person watch nick whilst on LSD or something….

I guess you have to put up with a lot with visible tattoo’s, all the why’s and the what’s etc. I’m sure other ppl have similar stories to tell about their tatts, lol.

Phat_Goddess
    Participant
    @phat_goddess
    sorrowlovesEmilie;43162 wrote:
    do you think the first one said power ranger instead of power puff girl, coz although it’s a very unique piece the large eye styling it typical of those types of cartoon work…which I think you purposely incorporated in your design. But power rangers??? did this person watch nick whilst on LSD or something….

I guess you have to put up with a lot with visible tattoo’s, all the why’s and the what’s etc. I’m sure other ppl have similar stories to tell about their tatts, lol.

No, I just think he completely didn’t watch cartoons enough:rolleyes:. I told him that others had thought it was a power puff girl & he’s like so its a power ranger? I just looked at him like he was a moron lol. 9/10 I have people saying how much they like my tattoo & say how cute it is. I’ve only had 1 person ask to see it & she’s like I don’t like tattoos…I’m like alrighty than why ask to see it? I’m glad that I haven’t had too many people act snooty about me having a tattoo, because then their bananas would end up under their cans 😀 (I’m a cashier)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.