Chief D
    Participant
    @chief-d

Nice.
    I have a friend at EA that has an idea for a similar sleeve, but she cant get up the stones to go full sleeve. (even though she 4 other tatts.)

The theme sleeve idea is catching on.
    I drew up a cartoon character sleeve design using all cereal mascots. Tony the Tiger, Toucan Sam, Lucky the Leprechaun, Sonny from Cocoa Puffs, Sugar Bear, Snap, Crackle, and Pop. Funny how everyone loves the design, but no one wants to get the tat!:p

ChaosDani
    Participant
    @chaosdani
    Chief D;57498 wrote:
    I drew up a cartoon character sleeve design using all cereal mascots. Tony the Tiger, Toucan Sam, Lucky the Leprechaun, Sonny from Cocoa Puffs, Sugar Bear, Snap, Crackle, and Pop. Funny how everyone loves the design, but no one wants to get the tat!:p

lol, I’d like to see that. But there’s no way I love Lucky Charms enough to get the leprechaun tattooed on me… I have a feeling that’s the general consensus.

By the way, the sleeve is coming along nicely.

zewm
    Participant
    @zewm
    Sherav;57489 wrote:
    Very neat work done there.

Are you getting bosses from all the games or just focusing on one?

Take care
    Matthew

Yea, I’m going to focus on Megaman 2. This was my favorite game in the series. I played it non stop when I was younger. Definitely the stand out for me. I’ll keep posting updates as I add pieces on.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

very neat , the 1st part of your sleeve has stayed nice and bright too

ontwo
    Participant
    @ontwo

Very impressive. You’ve got a good artist there. Stick with him. I’m really liking the sleeve even though I have no idea about video games

smokinbunta
    Participant
    @smokinbunta

damn!! 1 of the best ideas ive seen in awhile! i love megaman!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.