DarkLight801
    Participant
    @darklight801

This was my first tattoo. It turned out way too comic looking and I didnt really like the feel the artist gave it.

l_dc0a0dc49df642588da8c56d8c2916e9.jpg

I went to another artist and and heres what he did to try and fix it up for me. ( The moon hasnt been redone yet)

l_3b6b0cbb94ed4e40a199c851f0462b08.jpg

I like it alot better, and im planning on getting a sleeve, but im not quite sure what I want on it. I got what I already have because I enjoy astronomy alot. I thought it would be really neat to have the lighting striking a tree and catching it on fire, with a graveyard at the bottom of the tree. Whatcha think?

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

I like the idea.

One thing I thought of was to have some famous astronomers names in the gravestones, like Galileo and Copernicus.

Only thing is the gravestones would have to be way to big for the names to be legible. Oh well, there is always a backpiece…

Also depending on how much you wanted to stay with the astronomy theme, you could have the lightning striking a rocket instead of a tree. Maybe have it be a ufo crash, with alien bodies laying around.

richiex
    Participant
    @richiex

Nice.

Love the colours

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Looks good to me – its not generic and really stands out! ๐Ÿ™‚

zestypasta
    Participant
    @zestypasta

That is just beautiful! The purple is amazing. He did an excellent job revising. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.