DropDeadDani
    Participant
    @dropdeaddani

after around a month and splashing out tons of money i saved, i finally got the lower arm bit of my arm sleeve completed, and i am very happy about how it has turned out!
    here it is!

3020_1064587533146_1179733070_30-1.jpg

3020_1068776637871_1179733070_30170.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Not often I have a good drool over some ink but love the funky old school theme you have going on.
    Looks good and very orig!

Take Care
    Matthew

chipoakes
    Participant
    @chipoakes

Yeah, me too. I like the old school stuff. Looks good

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Looks cool, not tempted to carry on up the rest of your arm ??
    😎

sublimeph03nix
    Participant
    @sublimeph03nix

Who did your ink?

The guy who did my first one had a bunch of skelton keys and such in his portfolio, so I’m curious.

-Cam
    🙂

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

looks super bright, i love the skullerfly 😀

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

I’m pretty sure you already made a thread about this tattoo and that I responded to it. If you did, it’s still some seriously killer ink dude. If you didn’t, well, just take the “still” out, because it’s one of those pieces that ain’t just good, it’s killer.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

DropDeadDani
    Participant
    @dropdeaddani

i got it done where i live, skin deep in hemsworth, pontefract.
    but yer i did do another post but i wanted to do another just to show off the finished design haha, ill keep posting more pics when i get started on my upper arm bit going to a full sleeve on the other post i did, and then probs post a new thread when the whole sleeve is done haha, i just want to show u all how good its going to be really lol.

CosmicDolly
    Participant
    @cosmicdolly

Lovin the retro-ness of this…its awesome, well coloured…generally just well done…a full sleeve will be sik, i’ve never wanted one myself but i think they look great

DropDeadDani
    Participant
    @dropdeaddani

wow, never really thought of it as retro, but taking a closer look at it it does kinda does look a bit retro haha, thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.