Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i bet your looking forward to it being done now 😎
    coming along brill

DropDeadDani
    Participant
    @dropdeaddani

yer i am, im hopefully going to get the lower arm bit done on thursday after work (yes i know im crazy to do so, but hey!)

DropDeadDani
    Participant
    @dropdeaddani

this is from the session i had yesterday, u cant see it in the pics but im having a problem, when i had this done alot of clear liquid is comming out too, is this normal?
    here are the pics too…i really could do with knowing what the clear liquid is too!

3020_1067346762125_1179733070_30166.jpg

3020_1067346722124_1179733070_30166.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Dani

Clear liquid leaking straight after a tattoo is quite normal – the liquid contains anitbodies that slowly cogulate to form a barrier over the wound (scabbing).

The issue of leaking is when the tattoo has scabbed over but becomes red, sore and leaks what we call pus.

If the arm is still pushing clear liquid within 2-3 days or you start getting severe discolouration then you need some antibiotics asap.

At this stage it is nothing to worry about – keep it clean and you find that your arm will dry out probably within a day or so.

Take Care
    Matthew

DropDeadDani
    Participant
    @dropdeaddani

its all good now, i went to the tattooist and he said that there was nothing to worry about, he just said that i wasnt getting enough air to the tattoo and that was why the puss was comming out.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

hey Dani not seen you on here in ages , did you add anymore to you tattoo ?

come back and update us with pics 😀

Tana

DropDeadDani
    Participant
    @dropdeaddani

actually yes i have =]
    ill post some pics when i can because i have just moved into my first house with my fiance and can only use the internet at his grandparents house when we go to visit, which isnt very often and were not getting our broadband for at least a month now =[
    i have got the outline done for my 2 swallows holding a banner saying family in it.

pics to come very soon though!

DropDeadDani
    Participant
    @dropdeaddani

sleeves nearly done now, just a couple more sessions on it and it will be completed!
    ill post some pics of it when it is done coz for some reason my usb ports on my laptop have stopped working on everything i put in it, not good! ill get it working soon though hopefully!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

cool look forward to seeing it

DropDeadDani
    Participant
    @dropdeaddani

9333_1149892625720_1179733070_30379.jpg

nearly finished the background on the sleeve now, give it another session and it should be done, the all i need to do is get the colour in the rest of the bits!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Its looking nice 😉

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

That is coming on really well.
    I like the shading effect a lot.

Take Care
    Matthew

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.