Rob.h
    Participant
    @rob-h

hi every one this is my 1st post on here, i have 6 tattoo’s and have just started my 7th a cover up. Its a dragon flying through the sky and the head on my chest here are some pics of it at the moment i have had 2hours out line work done.I am due to go back on the 2nd april to start the colouring in let me no what you think

thanks

Rob

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Looks like you’re going to have no problems with the cover up, I prefer the new tattoo a lot more. It looks great, it’ll look even better with shading done ๐Ÿ™‚

Rob.h
    Participant
    @rob-h

thanks not sure on colours yet but will keep putting pics up as more gets finished

richiex
    Participant
    @richiex

Looks really good. I’m booked in mid May for a similar japanese dragon with the head on my chest…not 100% sure on the rest!!! Have given the artist a few pics but hopefully he can freehand and add wind bars and maybe some cherry blossom. Just going for black and grey though.
    Will be good to see yours when it’s done ๐Ÿ™‚

Rob.h
    Participant
    @rob-h
    richiex;37642 wrote:
    Looks really good. I’m booked in mid May for a similar japanese dragon with the head on my chest…not 100% sure on the rest!!! Have given the artist a few pics but hopefully he can freehand and add wind bars and maybe some cherry blossom. Just going for black and grey though.
    Will be good to see yours when it’s done ๐Ÿ™‚

thanks, most of mine was free hand as well by some one called mark bailley of the golden dragon chester, were are you getting your’s done

richiex
    Participant
    @richiex

A place called Irezumi (good name:)) in Glasgow.
    The artist is a Steve Wrigley. According to searches, he’s a good guy to go to for Japanese stuff.
    2 month waiting list.

Seems to be ages away though!!! ๐Ÿ™

Rob.h
    Participant
    @rob-h

lol on the name, think i booked mine in december only just had my first sitting well worth the wait. Plus ive got it for life now

richiex
    Participant
    @richiex
    Rob.h;37698 wrote:
    Plus ive got it for life now

That you have! ๐Ÿ™‚
    I’ll post up pics when I get mine although be prepared…I’m a typical Scot! I might blind everyone with my
    whiteness!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

looks like its gonna be mint when its done

richiex
    Participant
    @richiex

Hey Rob,

You said you were due back for colouring on April 2nd.
    Any updates for us? ๐Ÿ™‚

Rob.h
    Participant
    @rob-h

sorry mate been busy ye started the colour will post pics asap

richiex
    Participant
    @richiex

Any pics yet?? ๐Ÿ™‚
    I’m about 4 weeks til my appointment ๐Ÿ˜€

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

cant wait to see the colouring going in, i agree we need updates if you got it done buddy ๐Ÿ˜‰

eighty4
    Participant
    @eighty4

Have you considered getting it done in black and grey instead ? It’ll look great when its done ๐Ÿ™‚

zayne
    Participant
    @zayne

Good shit man, and a nice sized piece, the cover up looks like it should work out well, and as many have already expressed, i look forward to the finished piece. Best of luck with it man!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.