snerkler
    Participant
    @snerkler

Hi,
    I am looking into getting a traditional Japanese dragon tattoo and have looked at literally thousands of pictures on the Internet to get ideas of exactly what I want. Does anyone on here have any Japanese dragon tattoos and be willing to post pictures? It will be greatly appreciated.
    Kind regards, Toby

bikgc
    Participant
    @bikgc

Hey, I dont have any Japanese Dragon tattoos yet..probably soon have some hand poked japanese tattoos by horiken….check out Filip Leu, Shige, Horitomo, and of course Horiyoshi, their work is really the best in the world

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Go to my profile and check out my dragon on my ribs. It’s just the linework so far… I also have pictures of other things you may like in other albums I’ve posted. Enjoy.

snerkler
    Participant
    @snerkler
    Demure;37203 wrote:
    Go to my profile and check out my dragon on my ribs. It’s just the linework so far… I also have pictures of other things you may like in other albums I’ve posted. Enjoy.

Looks sweet, but a bit too feminine for me ๐Ÿ˜‰ Like I said I want more of the tradtional japanese style though.

Would love to see it when it’s finished ๐Ÿ™‚

oedozakura
    Participant
    @oedozakura

Feel free to PM me at tattootranslation@gmail.com. I’m in Tokyo and work with Roppongi Horiryu, an extremely impressive tattoo master of note.

bigbud
    Participant
    @bigbud

yea i have a Dragon look in my album

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Ya.. I wasn’t volunteering my tat for you.. it’s just to show you my style. I can dig up some images for you later.

snerkler
    Participant
    @snerkler
    Demure;37391 wrote:
    Ya.. I wasn’t volunteering my tat for you.. it’s just to show you my style..

Yeah I got that thanks :p

Demure;37391 wrote:
    I can dig up some images for you later.

That’d be great thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Ink I Like

Japanese Dragon Concept

These are two albums I posted where I found pictures on the net. I hope you likey.

snerkler
    Participant
    @snerkler
    Demure;37471 wrote:
    Ink I Like

Japanese Dragon Concept

These are two albums I posted where I found pictures on the net. I hope you likey.

Thanks very much, I really like Andy Shou’s work ๐Ÿ˜€

cornfed1
    Participant
    @cornfed1

if you still need some pics let me know, I collect old Japanese Scrolls , and I have quiet a few sketchbooks that i have collected over the years full of dragons, Let me know how big, what other element you would like to have(water, fire…flowers) And i will send you a few pics.

send me your email here as well so i can attach a few at a time.

good luck,
    Gary

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.