AnimalMyachi
    Participant
    @animalmyachi

AnimalMyachi
    Participant
    @animalmyachi

1. The Sigul of Eld, from Stephen King’s Dark Tower. Sept 2006.
    2. The Triforce, from Legend of Zelda. Aug 07.
    3. Captain Jack Sparrow’s signature ink, Aug 07.
    4. The Endless Knot, Oct 07
    5. Myachi Glyph, May 08
    6. Waning Gibbous Moon, Oct 08
    7. Thoth Tarot Aces, Feb 09

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Animal

Some interesting ink you have there. They look like you are into the old school of tattooing.

Take Care
    Matthew

markus696979
    Participant
    @markus696979

I’d say stick with the guy that did the last one………… and smack the guy and take the tat machines off the guy that did two, three, an four.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    markus696979;35762 wrote:
    I’d say stick with the guy that did the last one………… and smack the guy and take the tat machines off the guy that did two, three, an four.

Totally agree with that one!!

K3NTUCKY KID 69
    Participant
    @k3ntucky-kid-69
    Izarrasink;35823 wrote:
    Totally agree with that one!!

lol, i agree

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Thirded.

No, wait, I changed my mind. I’d kick my OWN ass if I got any of those except for the last. Especially the Triforce. CHRIST is that thing is as crooked as english man’s cock.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Christopher1
    Participant
    @christopher1

Hi folks they look very cool man,,,,,,,, even i also pierced tattoos in my thighs and my shoulders,,,,,,,

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

KH

Being an Englishman…

How do you know my cock is crooked? Impressive yes crooked I think not (lmao).

Take Care
    Matthew

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

last one is pretty cool…. the guy who did the others deserves a good kick in the teeth and (if i were you) a good stab in the pupil with a biro….

laser surgery anyone?

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

mwahahaha good stab in the eye with a biro

youre a bit scary tattman lmao

AnimalMyachi
    Participant
    @animalmyachi

I know it sounds weird, but I’m actually okay with the crookedness of the lines. Granted, it’s only because the artist who did them was still learning, I got all three of the mentioned inks for free – so it’s definitely true you get what you pay for. Ultimately, I’m sleeving my arms, so each of these will end up worked into a greater design.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk
    Sherav;35898 wrote:
    KH

Being an Englishman…

How do you know my cock is crooked? Impressive yes crooked I think not (lmao).

Take Care
    Matthew

Every English cock I’ve ever seen, and trust me, I’ve seen my share, has been A) huge, and B) crooked as a, well, and english man’s cock. They’re almost “s” shaped.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Azure
    Participant
    @azure
    KnightHawk;35920 wrote:
    Every English cock I’ve ever seen, and trust me, I’ve seen my share, has been A) huge, and B) crooked as a, well, and english man’s cock. They’re almost “s” shaped.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Lmao. Interesting one. Do I stand up for British people, or take the opportunity to take the piss out of men? Hmm. Well in all honestly, out of the plethora of cocks I’ve seen, I’ve only ever had two funny ones – one was the tiniest thing I’ve ever seen, like my pinky finger, on a big gruff guy that you’d expect more from – but straight all the same. The other – banana shaped, but pointing the wrong way so it was of no benefit at all. Those two didn’t last long 😉 Yet to see an S-Shaped one though. Might be interesting!

Animal – if you’re okay with the crookedness then I guess that’s all that matters! Was it an apprentice or a kitchen magician? Just please tell me you’re going to a pro for the sleeves!

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh
    KnightHawk;35920 wrote:

Love. Peace. Metallica.

I am almost scared to ask why it is that you have seen many English men’s cocks….and apparently I am missing out here, cause I haven’t ever even seen ONE!! WTH?????….:D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.