KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

I’m basically a walking portfolio for Troy Coe down at Lambadi City down in Cincinnati. He’s done all my ink over the course of the last seven years. Just thought I’d show off a bit ^_^

This is my most recent. It’s a zombie squid, mostly because I like everything to be zombiefied, and my nickname is Squid.

My wrist gauntlet.

My tag line.

My first piece.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

My back piece.

You can’t read the text in that pic, but it reads “Squeeze and suck the day, Carpe Diem Baby”, lyrics from the Metallica song “Capre Diem Baby”.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Some sweet inkwork you got going on there.

That smiley just rocks.
    I can see they are good tats because they scared the shit out of my wife 😀

How long did the backpiece take?

Matthew

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Only, only about eighteen hours plus four of touchups. I did all eighteen in three six hour sessions (not including lunch and smoke breaks–me and my artist both needed a nic fix several times).

Weird thing is, that squid took much, much longer than that back piece did, even though the squid came alone almost five years later.

Thanks for the compliment on the smiley. It’s the only tattoo I got that I drew myself. The others were all Troy.

As for scaring your wife, I got once piece of ink I forgot to post. Me and her got matching tattoos for our third wedding aniversery.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

that zombie squid looks wicked “”kudos to the artist””

LOW_EH
    Participant
    @low_eh

everything looks badass, only one suggestion, dont take offence but i would throw some long hair on the one head of the two kissing, kinda looks like 2 dudes kissing, again everything looks badass, dont take it personal.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Naw dude, I don’t take offense. I appreciate you thinking my ink is badass. The zombie on the left side, which is supposed to be my wife, does have longer hair, and her features are more delicate. I think the main problem is that while I’m a decently talented artist, I’m a shitty photographer. In r/l, no one’s ever mistaken the girl zombie for a dude–I honestly think it’s the grainy photo.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

oh i took one look and thought it was two gay zombies lmao:D

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

*facepalms*

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.