2003Slobra
    Participant
    @2003slobra

Here is my first Tattoo. I thought for a long while about what I wanted to get, and I always came back to this. This is the first session and I am going to finish it in a couple days. Sorry for the cruddy pictures, they are from a phone. I will get some better ones next week.

newtat.jpg

Tat2.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Very nice.

Can’t wait to see the finished tattoo.
    Love the wave affects.

Matthew

American Infidel
    Participant
    @american-infidel

damn thats a big first tattoo. But its looks good. Cant wait to see the finished product

n1k0l1
    Participant
    @n1k0l1

ya, thats alot of ink for a first tattoo – I like the wave!

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Yeah, I’m going to have to go with the crowd and say the shading in the wave is pretty freakin sweet. Seriously, the whole design is good man. Congrats on the ink, and welcome to the club!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

2003Slobra
    Participant
    @2003slobra

Thank you everyone for the replies. I cannot wait to finish it. I will need to get better pictures, because the waves are actually blue.

Tuesday couldn’t come soon enough!

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

Nice work, very nice

2003Slobra
    Participant
    @2003slobra

Tattoo is finished, here is a quick picture yet again with a cell phone while I was sitting at work. I promise I will get some better ones with more angles!

FTAT-1.jpg

The Fish and Lotus down the upper part of my arm are by far my favorite. The detail in the fish and flower is unbelievable. I will be sure to get some of those!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.