Deepshax50
    Participant
    @deepshax50

Heres some of the work ive had done all in the past year in stages. I cant really seem to get any good pics ill have to have somone take them for me but this is the best i can do…

The anchor is what started this whole thing. I had it done last Jan (08). Got sick of people asking me if i was in the navy. The waves around were just done a few weeks ago. the whoe back part of the arm up through the shoulder cap were done in one session.

The ship w/ comeing through with the flowers was the next part that was done. Theres a lot more white detail thats not showing in the pic and its kinda overexposed

This inside piece is supposed to be a take on an old torn up map. The hawaiian islands have been there for about 5 years (first tattoo when i was 18). That errand line in there..umm well idk..the original design had latitude and longitude lines in it but umm really not sure about that. Ill eventually do somehthing about it…any suggestions?

I just had this side done last week. Will probably never do another rib. Haha it sucked

Azure
    Participant
    @azure

Beautiful work, really stunning! I love the rib piece, I have a thing about [tasteful] flowers on guys – it looks great! I’d love to get my ribs done, but I’m the biggest wimp with pain, all my back tats I’ve found excruciating to the point of wanting to die haha while I hear most other people saying back tats aren’t so bad… whereas I’ve never known anybody with their ribs done who hasn’t said it killed! Worth it though, right??

n1k0l1
    Participant
    @n1k0l1

+1 on that fuckin rib piece – looks awesome!!!

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

The flower’s nice, but me, I think that ship is the real crowd pleaser.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.