Azure
    Participant
    @azure

Got around to uploading some pics.
    Perhaps these aren’t the best tattoos in the world, but each has distinct meaning to me and I love them for what they are, warts n’ all!

My second tattoo, for my mum:
    mummystattoosmalljr6.jpg

The one in the middle was my first, needs touching up still. The ring of text I got today, it isn’t at all wonky in ‘real life’ but it was hard to stand perfectly straight for the photo! I know the writing is slightly ‘jumbly’, as with the last one, but I kind of like that. It’s in black and white to hide the redness of my back at the moment lol!
    backrx8.jpg

A little one I got on my arm last week, the zodiac symbols of my family, apologies for the shitty phone pic, and the tattoo looks better with my arm down but couldnt take the pic like that! Will add to that in time as I know it’s not the most impressive looking thing in the world but I like the concept so no cover ups for me ๐Ÿ™‚
    dsc00835km5.jpg

And, credit to my artist, I am quite probably the most wriggly, jumpy client to work with in the world!

meangirlintx
    Participant
    @meangirlintx

they are all realy good, i like the first one the most.

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

yeah I think theya are all great, but that first one is wonderful – I REALLY like it a lot!

mark1cabs
    Participant
    @mark1cabs

i would agree the first is great love the words

Azure
    Participant
    @azure

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ The first is my favourite too, the words are a verse from the poem I read at her funeral last month, so obviously it means a great deal to me

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle
    Azure;34062 wrote:
    Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ The first is my favourite too, the words are a verse from the poem I read at her funeral last month, so obviously it means a great deal to me

yeah I just noticed how recently it was. I am sorry for your loss

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

The one for your mother is amazing…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.