Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Well with all the “tramp stamp” “scag tag” lables, all the girls i tattoo are now getting them higher up on their backs, i like them lower, they look far better. This is one i did today, not my cuppa tea, but had fun doing it.

debstat2.jpg

meangirlintx
    Participant
    @meangirlintx

looks great! im with u lower looks better to me, but whatever flots there boat…

Azure
    Participant
    @azure

Nice work! Is she having any colour added or leaving it at that?

Haha, ahh girls should just bite it and join the tramp stamp band wagon if you ask me :p Nothing wrong with it, well especially not with stuff that’s a bit original and different, and in 5 years time it’ll probably be something else branding girls as sluts anyway!

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

its staying like that, the blue in the middle will heal a bit lighter, but she was wrapped, she’s in her 40’s

Azure
    Participant
    @azure

Wow, she has good skin for a 40+ judging by the pic!!

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    Azure;33845 wrote:
    Wow, she has good skin for a 40+ judging by the pic!!

Shit im 37 and im not old and wrinkly…….yet….well maybe old lol:eek:

Azure
    Participant
    @azure

Haha YET ;);) A lot changes at 40 ya know :p I only just turned 21 and found my first grey the other day… all downhill from here :rolleyes:

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    Azure;33877 wrote:
    Haha YET ;);) A lot changes at 40 ya know :p I only just turned 21 and found my first grey the other day… all downhill from here :rolleyes:

lol wholly shit! : ive got shitloads, thats what hairdye is for mwahahaha, us girls are lucky, men just look creepy when they dye thier hair hehehe….mmmmm bit of topic

Azure
    Participant
    @azure

haaha very true – or ‘grecian 2000’ or whatever it is – i love how men insist that isn’t hairdye yet can go from silver to black with it, hmmm!

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

Nice work (again) would have gone for a emrald green stone myself but then Im just a ancient (with nice skin and a grey (ish) beard LOL

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    Tartanmack;33968 wrote:
    Nice work (again) would have gone for a emrald green stone myself but then Im just a ancient (with nice skin and a grey (ish) beard LOL

Thanks, i wouldve gone with green too, but her colour of choice was blue.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.