shexsinsx
    Participant
    @shexsinsx

As you all know i got my tattoo and have yet to produce a picture for it because i’ve been so busy….well here it is!!!

Enjoy!!

m_dc8afdfe386042e6bbc8173b1b99be8d.jpg
    l_b1c04f71eeb24236bddb53a9d6f205d7.jpg

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

keep vas off the tatt for the pic, looks better to you but terrible for photo clarity!!!

shexsinsx
    Participant
    @shexsinsx

its not vasaline……its A & D ointment. and its already healed.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I’m not interested on a brand. Don’t be pedantic, you know I mean get the shine off it. Pics do not work!!

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I’m only saying a pic without the ointment will give a better idea of what I expect is a rose, not a scrunched up rag. You like it, I like it!!:)

shexsinsx
    Participant
    @shexsinsx

Sorry that the picture wasnt taken to your liking. but i dont have time to take “awesome” pictures of the tattoo. so thats what it is. =)

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nice coverage!

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I can see several blowouts and overstepping but yeh, well done glad your buzzin from it!!

meangirlintx
    Participant
    @meangirlintx

That looks good to me, how long did it take u?

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher
    meangirlintx;33794 wrote:
    That looks good to me, how long did it take u?

You serious?:eek:

meangirlintx
    Participant
    @meangirlintx

Yes i am, im not an artist so i dont see all the mess ups like u do..:)

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I am being serious, it looks realy cute and kinda sexy. I’m just a pedantic ass some days, and am sorry, work gets me uptight sometimes.
    Looks beautiful, enjoy it, you deserve it.
    Again, XX

shexsinsx
    Participant
    @shexsinsx

it took about an hour. no biggie. but it hurt like a bitch. =)

Azure
    Participant
    @azure

All that in one hour?!

Your artist has lightning hands! Either that or mine is just incredibly slow! (I think the latter is pretty true either way, anyway!).

When are you getting the rest of the shading? (assuming you are?). Are you having any colour put in or keeping it all black and grey?

Anyway well I’m not as pedantic as scrub the miser, nor am I an expert/critique, so I’ll say it – looks great to me! Very sexy!

Scrub – you’re gonna have an absolute field day when I upload pics of mine in a few days… full of imperfections that even my untrained eye has no trouble noticing… but I kinda love them for it all the same! Life is not perfect and my tats reflect my life 🙂

shexsinsx
    Participant
    @shexsinsx

well my artist has been doing it for 24 years. hes pretty awesome. his name is rick. but yeah, 1 hour and like 10 minutes…(for the shading.) however the shading part is gonna be sucky. i dont like the shading. it hurts like a bitch. haha! I want to do like green leafs… and the rest black. but i dont know how well that will look. so i’ll just…go with black at first

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.