babyshamelle
    Participant
    @babyshamelle

hi,
    this is my first tattoo ever, its on my stomach towrds my left hip, im absolutley thrilled with the end result! it was quite adventurous for my first one but it wasnt all that bad, i got the design from ‘the painted lady tattoo shop’ in birmingham i bought there sketchbook at carslile tattoo convention and decided that the design was perfect! tell me what u think…

n757650207_1014940_8632-1.jpg

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

I like the concept, but the key is off to the left a bit and the wings dont look to even, however if you’re thrilled with it then thats all that matters:)

meangirlintx
    Participant
    @meangirlintx

Looks good. Now ur gonna want more. Inks like a drug when u start u dont want to stop…thats how i am anyway..

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

It looks very cute. Different idea… not the generic butterfly that a lot of girls get. It’s a little uneven but whatever.. it’s not that noticeable. Congrats.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I think it’s cute, don’t worry about it not being perfectly balanced it isn’t meant to be, where it is would be nigh on impossible to do that anyway (constant movement).

Azure
    Participant
    @azure

Love it, I’m not usually a fan of ‘girly tattoos’ and generally speaking I yawn whenever I see a butterfly or a star, but this is an interesting twist on a popular type of design, wouldn’t have it myself but I think it looks very cute!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

hey thats really nice… trust, not everybody will notice if its uneven… its a great tatt and congrats on your first one.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.