Four29
    Participant
    @four29

This was a fun one to do…Lion.jpg

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I like the design, once the emotion has been added around the eyes it will look great.
    NIce when finished

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

me likes:D

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Don’t get me wrong, it’s beautiful but to me lacks life at the moment, skin rolls above the eyes would bring it to life or darker skin wraps would bring it to life much much more IMO. I’m sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick. Lovely as is but leaving like that I presume you are getting other entities surrounding.

Four29
    Participant
    @four29

I want to add, but in the end, it’s up to my client…he may let me do more later.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Awesome job there. I love how the image isn’t a straight on view of the lion staring straight at you. Your style is very gentle and smokey. As well you got the proportions of the lion’s face down to a tee. I’ve seen some big cat ink done where the artist didn’t get the anatomy right, but you did!

I agree with Scrubmuncher that a more furrowed brow would make the piece more intense. However it does already show quite a bit of emotion in the eyes themselves already.

Great job, I’ve always wanted a cheetah done on me… Hmmmm… You’ve given me back some hope that it can be done!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.