mrfrostberry
    Participant
    @mrfrostberry

hey everyone. new to the forums, but not tattoo’s… look forward to sharing ideas/experiences with you guys.

my first tattoo ever i don’t remember what shop i got it at, but it was outside ft. leonard wood, mo… need to get it colored, still.
    tattoo.jpg

second one.. memorial tat for my best friend that commited suicide. got it in a shop in wichita, ks.
    DSC00164.jpg

3rd and 4th ones are the start of my sleeves.. and to cover up some nasty scars. silvie from atzlan arts in dallas drew them up for me, and spartacus actually did the ink work. sorry about the low quality pics, it was from my phone.
    28sep08012.jpg
    28sep08009.jpg

mrfrostberry
    Participant
    @mrfrostberry

the most recent one was finished last night, and it was done by one of my buddies. the left calf is soon to follow in a few months, but i have some training i gotta do before we can go ahead and do the other leg. it’ll be the same basic design, but instead of muscles and tendons, it will be more of a bionic look. should be pretty sick.
    zipper15.jpg
    zipper17.jpg
    zipper24.jpg

lindsy
    Participant
    @lindsy

wow that last one is awesome!

i have a couple friends at school at ft leonard wood. how is it there?

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Welcome man!! Nice tatts love the one on the leg!!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Hey I noticed the digital camo ya got on… is that ABU? I worked for a military dist. co. and we sold all that. thats the uniform for the airforce right? psh correct me if im wrong but im a lil rusty and cant remember.

Also sorry about your friend Dawayne, he was so young too!

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Hey so where are you from? You sound like you’re somewhere near me. Your leg tattoo creeps me out man! Oh and welcome to the forum.

lindsy
    Participant
    @lindsy
    AhshKoshBGosh;32058 wrote:
    Hey I noticed the digital camo ya got on… is that ABU? I worked for a military dist. co. and we sold all that. thats the uniform for the airforce right? psh correct me if im wrong but im a lil rusty and cant remember.

ahs it looks army, and he is at ft leonard wood, isn’t that a army base?

mrfrostberry
    Participant
    @mrfrostberry
    lindsy;32041 wrote:
    wow that last one is awesome!

i have a couple friends at school at ft leonard wood. how is it there?

ft leonard wood sucked. i hated it there. there isn’t much on or off post. not even a mall to go to. i feel bad for your friends.

AhshKoshBGosh;32058 wrote:

you’re pretty close… it’s the army combat uniform (ACU). the airforce has a very, very similar uniform. same colors and what not, just a different pattern.
    yeah nobody saw it coming. he kept everything locked up pretty well. i was devastated.

Demure;32073 wrote:
    Hey so where are you from? You sound like you’re somewhere near me. Your leg tattoo creeps me out man! Oh and welcome to the forum.

i’m stationed at ft. riley right now.. it’s about 5 miles from manhattan. where are you from?

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Big bad wichita.

lindsy
    Participant
    @lindsy
    mrfrostberry`;32117 wrote:
    ft leonard wood sucked. i hated it there. there isn’t much on or off post. not even a mall to go to. i feel bad for your friends.

you’re pretty close… it’s the army combat uniform (ACU). the airforce has a very, very similar uniform. same colors and what not, just a different pattern.
    yeah nobody saw it coming. he kept everything locked up pretty well. i was devastated.

i’m stationed at ft. riley right now.. it’s about 5 miles from manhattan. where are you from?

hah! that sucks. and i was right, army 🙂 can you tell me- what is Master Sergeant, E…? or is it even E? I don’t know anything Army, just Marines. My step daddy just got promoted

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.