hejmai
    Participant
    @hejmai

Hi.
    Im quite new to the tattoo world though I have been lurking for years.

Ive finally gotten some ink and would like to share!

This was my first, i got this done a month ago.
    Its under my right collarbone and it wasnt a very easy first piece. I swore the whole session.
    I love the colours. ‘Far’ means dad in my language.

I had this one done yesterday on my right forearm. Compared to the first one, this didnt hurt one bit. It was actually quite fun.
    Its a little swollen and sore now, but I hope thats normal. Im so new to tattoos so I never know what to expect.
    Its a illustration by Luciano Lozano and I had it done for me and my six siblings.
    (sorry for the odd light, flash wasnt working)

Theyre both done by Lianne at Flamin’ Eight in London UK. Im trying to save up to get some more, loads of colours and quirky people, birds and a Batman one!

Bexxybex
    Participant
    @bexxybex

I like them, nice colours in the first one. Better hope you don’t have any more siblings 😛

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

I really like those… esp the second one.

Saint
    Participant
    @saint

Amazing colours vibrant and awesome !

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

both look nice, i like the sculpted outlines on the first one, nice and cleanly done…
    the forearm will swell up its normal, due to the way some of us stretch arms (i bet the artist gripped firmly from behind) so dont worry, but it will be sensitive for a few days…… looking at the 2nd picky….. my, my dont those hairs grow back quickly lol…..

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

Wow. Those colors are brilliant.

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

very nice INK , love the 2nd One 😀
    but there both lovely pieces 🙂

buzz
    Participant
    @buzz

welcome and awesome inkage!

hejmai
    Participant
    @hejmai

Ah thanks guys!
    I so happy with both of them, I think Ill get a snake or a bird next time. I prop wont be able to afford it after Christmas, but ah well. Ive become quite obsessed with tattoos now!

Re: The hair, she didnt shave my arm. Should she have done that? Ive got really fine hair on my arms, didnt think it would make a difference. I think the ink looks good though.

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

Great color in those and really clean lines I love them

Duzzy

jeania12579
    Participant
    @jeania12579

You know, that’s a good point – when i got my dragon done on my upper arm, he didn’t shave it first. should he have? cause sometimes i wonder if the little hairs didn’t interfere with the design??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.