sparksy
    Participant
    @sparksy

well basically the story is … i bought some equipment a few weeks ago and have been encouraging my wife to try tattooing as she is an artist anyway…so we tryed a cover up on my leg.

After the first session of using a mag shader the skin got a bit churned ( my fault… i kept shouting “deeper get the ink in” and stuff ).

Anyway not to be put off i made a bit more of an effort to sort out the tunning and bought some kuri sumi black ink.

a fish in a tribal style is what we settled on which is now growing into a complete under water sea scene… set in the devonion perion… about 410 million years ago… a bit wacky i know but hay ..im a bit wacky.

this is the progress so far after 3 sessions. The wife is flying now the Trilobite in the pic only took about an hour and half…..

what do we think..all comments welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

firsttattoopicte5.jpg

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Bloody good first attempt i say. Well done

midjam
    Participant
    @midjam

wow this was her first go?, she must be an great artist, the tattoos look very neat.

okioni
    Participant
    @okioni

hahaha first attempt? That’s pretty amazing. Looks good for something coming out of an established tattoo shop but on the first try? remarkable. I’m diggin the layout and the concept too. If she’s that good I bet that you’re gonna be covered in ink in no time. Good luck.

stowsea
    Participant
    @stowsea

looks good for a beginner. just remember deeper isnt better

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

Well Sparksy…. shes a keeper man!!!!
    Nice work!! good to see u encouragin her talent by buyin the kit & being the pin cushion lmao!
    Been tattooin myself a few yrs now & best advice i can give u guys is… buy good kit! an ebay iron for $30 is not as easy to use as a nice well weighted $300 machine! oh and a good digital ps too. She’ll just kepp gettin better & bertter! dont wanna put a downer on here tho.. but u guys ok for sterilization? autoclaves are expensive but ya gotta look after urselfs man! peace out ๐Ÿ˜€

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

I’m very impressed with the quality. Nice! Looking good, bro. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.