bosco0633
    Participant
    @bosco0633

im so excited, I saw the drawing for the inside of my arm today. It is going to be so good. It is a japanese lantern on a rope that has been torn, kinda blowing in the wind. We are adding the japanese clouds and wind bars around the back.

I am also adding the rest of the bottom all around, about 1 1/2 inches lower for a full half piece. Should be sick. Plus colouring in the koi dragon.

Im booked from 12 to 5 so I hope that I get it all done.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

sounds wicked ๐Ÿ˜Ž

bosco0633
    Participant
    @bosco0633

that hurt man, wow. The inside of my arm took a beating like I never felt before. It looks good, but I want to wait until the colors come in better before I snap photos. In six hours we got the back of my arm finished, the koi coloured and he added about 2″ of length. It now finishes off at my elbow so a true half sleeve.

I have about 1 to 2 hours left. one spot im not sure about right now, however, we will see how it looks when it heals. It should get better and will need a touch up forsure.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

dont make us wait too long to see it ๐Ÿ˜Ž

i want a half sleeve , i have a old tattoo i want to get covered up and then carry on down the rest of my arm till just past my elbow .
    Its not the pain that puts me off :confused: its more the fact that i have very soft skin .
    i had the tattoo on my arm done when i was young (under age) and its stretched and looks shite now im worried that a new tattoo will do the same ๐Ÿ™

very jealous of your tattoo dude cant wait to see it ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.