NashTax
    @

Hi guys,

Last week I got my first tatoo finished, I liked it for a few days but now I don’t.

The big one on my arm looks to me like it’s going smaller and smaller each day I didn’t let it heal propely and now it’s trashed! scrabbing, going smaller ect is there anyway I can fix it?

I’m wondering if you think I could get any extension to maybe both, again same design in tribal just something bigger to it?

dsc00079if1.jpg

Here is two pictures what I just took now.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/3395/dsc00081ei9.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/5885/dsc00081aw2.jpg

As you can see, it looks shrivvled ect.

dimantslv
    Participant
    @dimantslv

in the first picture your tattoo looks fantastic, but something bad is happening with them – we can see in othet pictures. why? your rub it?

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

same opinion here

the first pic it looks great but the others look like it is still in the process of healing

do you have any new photos we can see

binkd
    Participant
    @binkd

Hey there

I agree, first photo looks great. The others look like its still healing and is way to dry. What have you been using to help it heal?

Id suggest vaseline intensive care 3 times a day on it to help the scab come off and heal the edges to stop it shrivelling up.

jon_hoog
    Participant
    @jon_hoog

my gf and i got one each maybe 10 days ago and same thing happening shrinking and peeling im positive its part of the process

ghost
    Participant
    @ghost

i was led to believe that vaseline slows the healing process, totaly blocks the pores?…. E-45 cream is what i was recommended by 3 different tattooists

binkd
    Participant
    @binkd

Hey,

Vaseline does block the pores, and Ive never use it. ‘Vaseline intensive care’ is a lovely thick moisturiser that is chemical and fragrance free and is excellent on dry skin and healing tattoos. I used it on 3 of mine once they’d scabbed over and its brilliant as long as its only a couple of times a day. I also use tattoo goo which surprisingly is also good as its all natural. 🙂

Marcus M6
    Participant
    @marcus-m6

@ghost 26734 wrote:

i was led to believe that vaseline slows the healing process, totaly blocks the pores?…. E-45 cream is what i was recommended by 3 different tattooists[/QUOTE This is correct any petroleum jelly is not good for the healing process, the best stuff to use is anything that has vitiman E and A such as lubriderm or H2Ocean which is an actual product created specifically for tattoos. Ohh and by the way tattoo looks sick scabbing is just part of the healing process

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Dude, chill. It looks like it’s just healing. Lotion the hell out of it, with a clean, unscented lotion. You can’t lotion it too much, just keep applying, and if after say 20 days after you got it it STILL looks like that, go back to your artist.

Or maybe not. That design is lame as hell.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

check the age of the original post…….. old thread !!

lillywilliam
    Participant
    @lillywilliam

Its looks very beautiful man nice design and its full of black,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

This thread is so ancient it should be in a resthome!!!!!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.