WeWritheInPain
    @

I’m going for my first Tattoo in early July.
    I’ve been thinking greatly about what I want pretty much since last summer, and have been getting some ideas. I really want to go for a tattoo sleeve, from my elbow to wrist on right arm.
    I want something like a Celtic design, that wraps around my arm. With random cruves and what not. All black ink too.

I want to know how sensitive is this part of the body, and bareable for someone who has never gotten a tattoo before?
    Also, could anyone give a price range on how much this would cost me.

Thanks to anyone in advance.

massiah
    Participant
    @massiah

Good for you . gettin ur first Tat. the inner arm is very sensitive, matter of fact your whole friggin body is. It will hurt i’m not gonna lie to yah. but it will be totally worth it. not 2 sure on the price

CBean
    @

There is about 5 hours here so far at $100/hr. Depending on the detail, I’d guess you’d be looking at 5-10 hrs. Hrly rate depends on the artist.
    It doesn’t hurt as much as you think. For where you are getting it, the inside of your forearm will be the most sensitive. No big deal.
    As for the subject matter, make sure the design is meaningful and not just something that is going to be a “trendy” design a year from now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.