NTshaw
    Participant
    @ntshaw

Seven hours so far. One more four hour session to go! The sun and clouds are going to have a very sombre and deep, kind of charred gray wash.

Please tell me what you think.

The tattoo has a tremendous amount of meaning to me, namely concerning my former pcp addiction. I’m 16 years old and this is my second tattoo, done by Joshua Johnson at NEXT! salon in Vancouver BC, Canada.

Thanks for looking!

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

looks great, but I’d like to see it when finished also.

greendemon
    Participant
    @greendemon

i really like that, can’t wait to see it when it’s finished

NTshaw
    Participant
    @ntshaw

thanks guys :]

i had it finished today, so i’ll post pics tomorrow when the bandage is off.

lukeshallperish
    Participant
    @lukeshallperish

Dig the tat dude. I totally get you with the meaning man. My tat is a reminder of my addiction as well. Glad to hear your clean

ontwo
    Participant
    @ontwo

Lookin good. Can’t wait to see it finished

nikdeezy
    Participant
    @nikdeezy
    NTshaw;25227 wrote:
    Seven hours so far. One more four hour session to go! The sun and clouds are going to have a very sombre and deep, kind of charred gray wash.

Please tell me what you think.

The tattoo has a tremendous amount of meaning to me, namely concerning my former pcp addiction. I’m 16 years old and this is my second tattoo, done by Joshua Johnson at NEXT! salon in Vancouver BC, Canada.

Thanks for looking!

16 and pcp addict? am i missing something? nice tattoo anyway!! ๐Ÿ˜€

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Hey man, good to see you kicked the habit early.
    I’ve seen several friends die over drug addictions and it sucks cause it’s easily avoided.
    Tattoos are very therapeutic in my opinion.
    Atleast you got a meaninful tattoo at your age… too many people are running around with pointless ink.

miss_ivy
    Participant
    @miss_ivy

Looking good! Congrants on becoming clean too ๐Ÿ˜€
    X

Benjaminho
    Participant
    @benjaminho

normally id say damn you got a tatt when you were 16 your gonna regret it, but its completely meaningful and FUCKING AWESOME (scuse me) its really really nice cant wait for that sun to be done, gonna look unreal – very… trippy? :p

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.