thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

DSC00371.jpg

hehe only bit that hur was right on the hip bone… the rest kinda tickled ๐Ÿ˜€

like?

Art by Chrisfuckinjones

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

i like the smoky dollar signs on each side. very cool mix of styles to bring it all togetehr. cool work

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

This is wierd i cant see that pic either but ive checked lots of posts and can see there pics and i could see the pics in your first few threads rolo the pics of flower and wolf and that so cant understand why these arent showing have you attached the pics differently or something. Ive even tried rebooting and looking but still no joy ๐Ÿ™

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

That’s pretty kool. Sooo what does it mean to you? Why’d you pick that design?

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

Very cool m8 i like it a lot, i been wanting to have a go at doing something similar myself just need to find a willing participant

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve never been asked about the meaning but here we go

My guns: sumbolises my attitude towards the fact that life is finite. Every time I see them they remind me that tomorrow you could be dead so live life to the full

The Gambling Theme: symbolises my luck, Ive had 2 near death experiences and consider myself lucky to be around

The Smoke $: symbolises how I have no belief in the wort of money. It can burn as long as I have a roof over my head, my amazing group of friends and the ability to tattoo

answer your question?

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

finally got it working?

๐Ÿ™‚

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Haha got it. Nice. I love symbolism.

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

Willing Participant..one here in new zealand.And I like the meaning to you of your tattoo thelastrolo.

Kriegsmarine
    Participant
    @kriegsmarine

Nice tattoo! Especially the dollar/smoke effect!

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

please define… willing participant…

๐Ÿ™‚

you good?

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

I like it ๐Ÿ™‚ hes also moving to my home city to work now so Im pretty sure Ill have more work by him

but Ive just started a new position in a studio in cardiff and the guy Im working with is one of the city’s best kept secrets… he’s doing me a 1950s sleeve with 4 portraits in b+g, the MGM logo, bright yellow “have a nice day” smily faces and the words, (that have been done) “Have A Nice Day”

Ill get pics up soon ๐Ÿ˜€

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

Very cool tattoo! Ya gotta give respect to anyone that pulls up his t-shirt to reveal 2 guns half stuffed down their pants lol!! Looks class.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.