taurusgb70
    Participant
    @taurusgb70

I’m a “newbie” to this forum but not to tattoos, got my first one 11 years ago and still going, have 7 so far and plans for at least 4 more. Here’s what I have so far…

taurusgb70
    Participant
    @taurusgb70

Since I can only post 5 pix at a time…here are the other 2…

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

Hello, I really like your Green Bay Packer Helmet………………I mean your Patriot helmet!!!!!!……………lol

Are they all done by different artists, or the same one?

Nice!

taurusgb70
    Participant
    @taurusgb70

Thanks, I think… (GO PATS!!!)

Let’s see…the first two were done by the same artist, the second two by another and the last 3 by yet another. This is what happens when you move around a lot…going in Thursday for touch-ups on the helmet and Mickey–going to get quote on #8 (and maybe #9 too!) 😀

taurusgb70
    Participant
    @taurusgb70

I just found out that my current artist is leaving the biz because his heart isn’t in it any more and he wants to pursue a career in music. Fortunately, there are a million studios in my area but I was really happy with this guy, he is really great and I’m going to miss him. Just wanted to vent a little…

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

Wow, those are nice. Seems like you will be running out of places ..er skin soon to put your new tats.

taurusgb70
    Participant
    @taurusgb70

Thank you. I’ve still got plenty of room, I’m not shy–heck, even if I were shy there’s still plenty of room…for now. Saving up for a back piece that’ll take up a lot of real estate. In the meantime, next one’s going on my hip.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.