Brittany D
    @

the picture of the star toward the top of her ear.

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-rihanna.htm

Hannah M
    @

i havent had a tatoo ever but i know it will hurt really bad, especially because its right there. ouch!

Kev L
    @

That is ugly,why tattoo an ear? Ever hear of piercing? I could think of 10 better places for a tattoo on you.

danzahn
    @

yep it would hurt. I got one on the whole top of my foot. It was painful. All those bones. Get it though its cool.

mitch stein
    @

probably because it’s all bone there, if you got it on the calf muscle it would hurt half as much.

fatimah
    @

it might hurt a Little

lonewolf
    @

Brittany D, My dear tatoos anywhere are not allowed in heaven !

Susan T
    Participant
    @susan-t

it dont think it would hurt any worse than getting area pierced and i got it done 4 times

Lucy C <crzyluci2000>
    @

I’ve got one on my ankle I actually started laughing ( I’m very ticklesh) the vibration of the needle was crzy felt it all the way to my toes. I think it mainly matters what your threshold for pain is my neice can barely stand the pain but wouldn’t give up her tattoos for anything.

lauralee?
    @

my aunt did it swelled up… and i think it broke a vein cuz its so close..i dunno ask the tattoer

Courtney Lee ?
    @

Yes.
    Well actually
    It would be somewhat like a piercing…
    BUT…
    I hear piercing’s there hurt.
    LOL.

yakuzaapprentiece
    Participant
    @yakuzaapprentiece

apart from all those people who ddnt read ur entry properly…..she said her ear not her ankle or foot…….look the bottom line is nobody can tell you if it is going to be sore or not because everyone has a differant pain threshold…the only way your guna find out is get it done.
    Yakuza

Don Niko
    @

Doesnt Hurt Much there Pinch it and find out :)!!! i have piercing about middle of star also its over Cartilage so it wont rattle !

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

You are talking about the little star on the ear yes? (confused by some replies) IMO for the time it will take to do it I very much doubt it’ll have time to start to hurt, the cartledge up thier won’t be so receptive, your ears cartledge may hurt for a while after though, just like the piercing, the piercing up there itself doesn’t hurt, just a pop, but afterwards its a pain in bed etc. so I doubt it’ll be one of the more painful areas of the body.

MaddHatter
    Participant
    @maddhatter

yes, the ear hurts. but thats right, i will only take about ten minutes at the longest. The only consern would be swelling. Most shops will not tattoo the ear bcause if there is massive swelling then the two layers of cartalige can separte leavingit permanintly swollen, this is also known as “Coliflower ear”. I would recommend against it because of the possiblilty of perminent damage.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.