zombae8723
Participant
@zombae8723

Got this about a year ago. Wanted a pheonix, told dude I wanted it colorful instead of just fire colors but still look more like a pheonix. It looks more like a peacock to me but nothing to do about it now ha. I showed the guy some pics I liked on pinterest for reference and the guy just picked one and printed it up and did that one. I was disappointed, I wanted a custom piece because the meaning behind it was something important to me. I got it anyway because I had been wanting it for years and had it in my head I was getting it that day. I was just too excited about it. It still has the same meaning, I think it’s still pretty and was done well. The head/face is a little sketchy and not like it was in the pic but maybe I can get that touched up some day, I dunno. Anyway here it is, tell me what you think. I know it’s not the best but is it still a decently done tattoo?

20160308_090719-1_1.jpg

20160308_090716.jpg

Sorry the pictures suck, it’s hard doing them myself

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@zombae8723 147175 wrote:

I think it’s still pretty and was done well. The head/face is a little sketchy and not like it was in the pic but maybe I can get that touched up some day, I dunno. Anyway here it is, tell me what you think. I know it’s not the best but is it still a decently done tattoo?

20160308_090719-1_1.jpg

20160308_090716.jpg

I’m sorry but it is not well done at all, I know it is hard to hear about something wit so much meaning and personal to you but if you can accept it move on there may be hope. First step go to the tattooist that did it and kick him square in the nut bag. Second take your time and find a skilled tattooist to help you fix this and make it a beautiful piece that you deserve. Warning there will be a bunch of tattooist that will say they can fix that but their talent level will only make it worse. When you find the tattooist please post a link to their work here and we can tell you if it is the right choice. Also you may need to get the purple hit with a laser a couple of times to lighten it. Good luck.

zombae8723
Participant
@zombae8723

I thought I might just be blind to it cause it meant a lot lol. Sometimes I look at it and see a chicken. I’m getting a tattoo next week by a better guy. I posted another thread somewhere else, you said was okay. It’s the zombie half sleeve thread. I’ll ask him what he thinks he might can do.

zombae8723
Participant
@zombae8723

Mobile Site Preview

Here it is again, his name is Greg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yes I remember now Greg will do way better. Good luck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.