kloon
Participant
@kloon

<h5 id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-text-large tw-ta” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Tłumaczenie”><span lang=”en”>Hey,</span></h5>
<h5 class=”tw-data-text tw-text-large tw-ta” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Tłumaczenie”><span lang=”en”>I have started getting tattoos for some time. </span><span lang=”en”>I liked the different designs – hence the sleeve is a “puke of difference”.  </span><span lang=”en”>I like each tattoo individually – maybe except for some details – but the whole thing doesn’t play here. </span><span lang=”en”>Some common background is missing. One floral tattoo is without color, but color is planned! </span></h5>
<h5 class=”tw-data-text tw-text-large tw-ta” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Tłumaczenie”><span lang=”en”>Do you have ideas on how to combine / suplement them into single piece of art? or generally do you have ideas on how to improve them?</span></h5>

<span lang="en">Thanks !</span>
kloon
Participant
@kloon

I have started getting tattoos for some time. I liked the different designs – hence the sleeve is a “puke of difference”. I like each tattoo individually – maybe except for some details – but the whole thing doesn’t play here. Some common background is missing. One floral tattoo is without color, but color is planned!

Do you have ideas on how to combine / suplement them into single piece of art? or generally do you have ideas on how to improve them?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.