antoniusarmada
Participant
@antoniusarmada

Around 6 months ago I had this quite intricate piece finished on my back by one of the most skilled artists in Australia. I just wanted to get some professional feedback on overall fading of the piece, worrying that I may have been too liberal in applying Bepanthen during the healing process. Does this look like the natural progression of fading over 6 months (with little to no sun exposure) or have I drawn out alot of colour during the initial healing process?

Thanks in advance for any input 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks like the tattooist didn’t get enough penetration. The loin face really looks out of place with the rest of the tattoo it looks cartoonish :/
Who was this most skilled tattooist? BTW Australia has some seriously talented tattooist

antoniusarmada
Participant
@antoniusarmada

@buttwheat 146843 wrote:

Looks like the tattooist didn’t get enough penetration. The loin face really looks out of place with the rest of the tattoo it looks cartoonish :/
Who was this most skilled tattooist? BTW Australia has some seriously talented tattooist

Thanks for the reply! I should note that I brought the design to my artist, he simply transferred it to skin. It’s also in my humble opinion that he is one of the most skilled in Australia, because you are 100% correct in saying there are some seriously amazing artist in Australia. My artist is Kade Mack and I definitely believe he is among the ranks of Jimi May, Quang Sta, Danny Truong, Tanielle Napoli, Chris Mata’afa etc

Here is a piece he completed on the other side of my back yesterday:

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks good man.
A couple of my favorite tattooists are from Australia Khan and Kegan Hawkins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.