eyeballchambers
Participant
@eyeballchambers

Ok, so I am Covered in tattoos & have had facial tattoos for many years sleeves throat,from the belly button to chin etc my old man use to alwaya say family first & talk about family values,well one of my other family members had already got family first tattooed on them after I said I was going to get it. So I got family values tattooed Above my brow, As seen in this picture. It’s actually one of my favorite tattoos. Problem is the state that I currently live in has a white prison gang That goes by the same name. I’ve done to myself and the way that I loOk, grown up ex hOodlum/skater.I still rock the Dickies vans chucks 666 hoodies thrasher stuff etc& I’m so tired of these little kids coming up asking me if I’m in this gaNg.
I figured I’m stuck with it. which I can deal with as I’m a grown man I never back down around for nobody. but it just gets annoying especially when I’m out with my kids. so I’m just wondering if anybody has any idea on how I might be able to change this in some sort of way that isn’t too drastic. next time I go see my guy to get some work done I’ll see what he has to say. But if somebody has a good idea I would surely appreciate it thank you.

20130623_031854-1-2_1.jpg

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome.

I would laser that.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

It’s not impossible to blast it into “Family Matters”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.