14bkca0.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It means someone got a bad tattoo

Luna222
Participant
@luna222

Looks like a chakra symbol with the circle of life/sacred geometry inside, which can have many meanings 🙂 including the interconnectedness of all. I think it is neat. Is looks like its healing in the photo.

Indigopanda
Participant
@indigopanda

@buttwheat 146576 wrote:

It means someone got a bad tattoo

Why a bad tattoo?

Indigopanda
Participant
@indigopanda

I like your answer but doesnt the number of circles signify anything?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@Indigopanda 146579 wrote:

Why a bad tattoo?

From that picture it looks as if the lines are a bit wonky and the symmetry of it is off.

Luna222
Participant
@luna222

The circle of life pattern is infinite, I think the number of circles depends on the size of the design,,,

Indigopanda
Participant
@indigopanda

The number 6 is significant and so is the number of petals, 8
“The Seed of Life is a universal symbol of creation. The name of this pattern instantly offers insight into its deeper meaning and purpose. Found at the heart of an ancient pattern called the Flower of Life, there is an entire cosmology of consciousness encoded into this singular geometric seed. I hardly know where to begin to express the importance of this pattern for life itself.

The Seed of Life is formed from a relationship of 6 circles around one. In fact, 6 circles will ALWAYS fit exactly around a 7th circle of the same size.

Each circle fits into this pattern like a lock and key, forming a dynamic field of possible geometric relationships which reveal the most fundamental shapes of Creation.

These 7 circles mirror our chakras, the colors of the rainbow & even musical scales! It forms a foundation upon which the infinite, fractal nature of life can be understood.”

Indigopanda
Participant
@indigopanda

Thanks for your thoughts. : )

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Fun fact. I got my wife some flower of life silver earrings for christmas

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

So it is your tattoo?

Luna222
Participant
@luna222

You rock 🙂

Luna222
Participant
@luna222

@Indigopanda 146584 wrote:

“The Seed of Life is a universal symbol of creation. The name of this pattern instantly offers insight into its deeper meaning and purpose. Found at the heart of an ancient pattern called the Flower of Life, there is an entire cosmology of consciousness encoded into this singular geometric seed. I hardly know where to begin to express the importance of this pattern for life itself.

The Seed of Life is formed from a relationship of 6 circles around one. In fact, 6 circles will ALWAYS fit exactly around a 7th circle of the same size.

Each circle fits into this pattern like a lock and key, forming a dynamic field of possible geometric relationships which reveal the most fundamental shapes of Creation.

These 7 circles mirror our chakras, the colors of the rainbow & even musical scales! It forms a foundation upon which the infinite, fractal nature of life can be understood.”

This is awesome.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

I’ll get a flower, lizard, or anything natural. I don’t have to dig for the meaning, nor will I ever have to explain them.

Merry Christmas!

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Indigopanda 146584 wrote:

LOL so you are going to say all that everytime someone asks about your tattoo ? why not just say it’s a cool design ? much easier,
tattoos don’t have to have a “deep meaning”,none of mine do.I just like the design or art of them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.