xonatalienicole
Participant
@xonatalienicole

I got a tattoo about a month ago, in white ink on my finger. Professionally done!I know they fade. I am a cosmetologist i took care of it and kept it bandaged and changed it after each haircut and cleaned it (the tattoo did open a bit because of the moisture) when I was not working it was in covered to air could get to it, I also kept oitment on it. I got it about a month or so ago the ink hasnt faded much but the skin is a pink/red color. It is sensitive in some spots (which can be common in new scaring or infection) Not sure if it just the placement of the tattoo being on my finger, if that is common with white tattoos or if it is sensitive but not to a really bad (I have somewhat sensitive skin to begin with). Could it be scar tissue of the tattoo healing itself and the new skin scaring covering they area that opened making the skin look red? Or should I be worried about infection? I have no symptoms of anything but wondered if anyone else has had this issue or is educated on these things. I have 2 tattoos in black ink, one on my foot and one on my arm and they are fine. Thank you!! (I’m not sure how or even if you can attach a photo or I would)

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

I had my left thumb done about a year ago. It still hurts if i bump it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.