Viky Scor
@

Quite often I see the money tattoo on the internet, but I can not understand meaning of it. Only the summoning money?

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Viky Scor 146113 wrote:

Quite often I see the money tattoo on the internet, but I can not understand meaning of it. Only the summoning money?

don’t get a money tatoo IMO,

to me it represents a street thug gang punk mentality.

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Anila 146114 wrote:

These types of tattoos are the most unique designs in the industry at the moment. They are not very expensive when compared to other tattoos. Moreover, they take a very short time depending on the skills of the artist.

I don’t mean to be rude but I really disagree with this,I hardly think that money tattoos are “the most unique designs in the industry at the moment”.At least from what I read and look at and talk to people about and see in shops that I frequent.

I do agree that they are probably a cheaper style of street scratcher tattoos.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Its spam.

Dan
Participant
@dan

@jerryatrophy 146117 wrote:

Its spam.

I know,I was just trying to be warm and fuzzy LOL

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Warm and fuzzy spam. I think my mother in law has a plate of that in her fridge. It’s been there over 6 months.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

@turbosatan can we get rid of this person already? The spam is making me cranky and I’m already in a pretty foul mood most of the time…

Fuzzy spam… think I just threw up a little…

Dan
Participant
@dan

lol……………

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

@kittykat200 seems @Amok has done so already. thansk for reporting though ill always respons to reports.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

that makes me feel a little better, thanks 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.