kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

OK so on another forum this guy posted this picture of his new ink asking what people thought and saying he wanted to add to it, this is the tattoo

I said, well, its adequate but a bit shit tbh. You’ve taken an awesome idea and then just… blah. it’s not well thought out the compostion is bad, the execution isn’t much better, that skull is ridiculous, I for one would be disappointed if that is what I came out with.

I’m not being verbally beaten for being too harsh because apparently its a good tattoo… Have I gone completely mad or have they all gone blind!?

Amok
Participant
@amok

Can’t really tell from that tiny pic.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

I see praise for mediocre and average tattoos a lot, i say “meh” to myself and then keep my mouth shut. I try to keep the snobbery in check. Haha. But then ill post photos of my own personal work from artists i love and its like crickets so sometimes i wonder if my standards are a bit out of whack. But i keep doin me.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 146128 wrote:

I wonder if my standards are a bit out of whack. But i keep doin me.

I think we all have different standards, just as we all have different tastes.

I’m just glad that people here told me my first tattoos were shit. Otherwise I would still be getting them.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

@Sam-I-Am 146132 wrote:

I think we all have different standards, just as we all have different tastes.

I’m just glad that people here told me my first tattoos were shit. Otherwise I would still be getting them.

Precisely my point, how will any one learn to up their standards if they aren’t aware their standards are low in the first place lol

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@kittykat200 146133 wrote:

Precisely my point, how will any one learn to up their standards if they aren’t aware their standards are low in the first place lol

I’ve already upped my standards, now up yours!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

the pic is to small for me to see. Is this cause I’m old?

Dan
Participant
@dan

@buttwheat 146208 wrote:

Is this cause I’m old?

yes…………………..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.