Viky Scor
@

Hi, I am going to make tattoo, I chose very nice one (I like geometric tattooes) and earned money. The problem is in my family; they are very religious and conservative and they are totally against tattoo. Have any of you ever had problem like this? How persuade parents, that tattoo is not bad?

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Viky Scor 145960 wrote:

Hi, I am going to make tattoo, I chose very nice one (I like geometric tattooes) and earned money. The problem is in my family; they are very religious and conservative and they are totally against tattoo. Have any of you ever had problem like this? How persuade parents, that tattoo is not bad?

if you’re over 18(legal adult) then just tell them that’s what you did. easy enough. they need to accept you for who you are.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

I like your reference picture.

Make sure you do your research to find an artist who will do it justice!

When it comes to your family you have three options:
1) Wimp out and don’t get a tattoo and let other people rule your life
2) Get the tattoo somewhere hidden and make sure none of them see it
3) Get the tattoo wherever you like, wear it proudly and tell them that it is a form of decoration and celebration and then as religious people should open their minds and be accepting of others and continue to love you regardless

Personally I would go for option 3 ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dan
Participant
@dan

ya,I got over what my family or anyone thinks of my life style a very long time ago.they need to either love me and accept me for who I am or they don’t need to be in my life.

@kittykat200 145968 wrote:

When it comes to your family you have three options:
1) Wimp out and don’t get a tattoo and let other people rule your life
2) Get the tattoo somewhere hidden and make sure none of them see it
3) Get the tattoo wherever you like, wear it proudly and tell them that it is a form of decoration and celebration and then as religious people should open their minds and be accepting of others and continue to love you regardless

Personally I would go for option 3 ๐Ÿ˜‰

I like #3 too ๐Ÿ™‚

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

I love your description of tattoos in #3 @kittykat200

A form of decoration and celebration. Brilliant.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Kittykat’s No.3 works for me too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.