kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Have secured myself a day appointment with Nigel Kurt for next February after I get back from Australia, he seems rally stoked about my theme and said he has an awesome reference so I’m really excited! Means travelling up to Yorkshire for the weekend but I’m sure I can talk the bf into a couple of nights in a hotel! Anyone else had any work from him? ?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Awesome. Are you going to get a portrait?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Honestly I have no idea! I told him I had a black and grey realism piece in mind and I have a wings a weapons theme over my body and to just do whatever he fancied, he’s showing me the reference on the 15th October! I cant wait to see it given how excited he seems to be for it! I’m hoping the excitement is a really good sign that he’s going to absolutely smash it! lol

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Exciting! It’s great when you KNOW the artist is really into doing the piece.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

He sent me the reference photo and he has completely knocked it out of the park. It’s a stunning black and grey photograph of a kingfisher flying up out of some water. It’s literally one of the most beautiful pictures and he’s really excited to do it so I’m really confident he’s going to do a good job. He’s been sketching a lot more birds recently from what I can tell from his facebook pages and they’re just getting more and more amazing so by the time I get there in feb it should be perfect!

I’m super excited for this one. I have a lot of “good” work I would say, stuff that’s better than the average job but nothing stand out amazing yet so this will be my first collector piece 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.