dezzyella
Participant
@dezzyella

I have been itching for a new tattoo since I finished my last one in 2012, but have been unable to get one due to funds (college will do that to you). This is my final semester before receiving my Bachelor’s degree and I’m finishing it off with a bang with a study abroad trip to London. With the small funds I’ve reserved for this trip I just might be able to afford to get a tattoo whilst in the UK, talk about a souvenir right? Here’s where you guys can come in….

1) I have two tattoos already, a Pisces tattoo on my right foot and a Sankofa on my lower back. For this next tattoo I am looking at potentially getting a white ink/ black ink Cheshire Cat. I don’t want to put it on my left shoulder as I’m reserving that for something much bigger and badass. So location suggestions?

2) Any advice on white ink in general? I’ve dabbled a little and have heard that mixing white with pale blue would be helpful to make it last longer, but too much variety in terms of “yes do it” and “no it’s going to look awful”

3) I’ve never been to London, but I’m going with people who have. Any shop recommendations or things I should look for? The trip is going to be in Later April and last until Mid May giving me about 3 weeks to get it done.

I thank you all for helping me out with this and any advice is good. 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.