myruliancaptain
Participant
@myruliancaptain

I really want a tattoo and I really want it done by the artist I got my second piece from but he’s kind of picky when it comes to what he chooses to tattoo.I’ve sent and inquiry and it’s been 10 days since ive gotten a response so im guessing either #1 the tattoo is too small for his time or #2 he just doesn’t want to do it.he’s a great artist and around here he’s pretty well known his studio is pretty busy has loyal clientele and quite frankly he’s just overall successful so he can pick and choose like that.I understand what its like to HAVE to work on something you don’t necessarily want to its hard on the human will.My question is should I just go up there as a walk in and try and get him instead of going thru the whole inquiry and appointment set up? Or should I just get it done by someone else…if I go am I being to persistent or am I fighting/working for what I want?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

If you really want to be tattooed by him and you haven’t had a response I would keep sending them enquiries until I got a reply even if it’s a no. You don’t need to send one every day just maybe once a week or once every couple of weeks so that they can see you’re really keen even if they’re just super busy. If you can get to the shop with a deposit and be able to go in and ask for his time in person and be able to put down a cash deposit there and then, it’s much harder to say no so I would try that too!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Who is it? what is your idea?

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

10 days feels like forever when you are waiting for a reply but it really hasn’t been that long. I have gotten responses weeks after the initial email, long after I’d given up hope of ever hearing back. So try to be patient.

But, like she said ^^^^ keep trying. Also, try calling or stopping by the shop and asking if his books are open. It may be that he is currently not even accepting anything for a while. The right artist is worth waiting for.

myruliancaptain
Participant
@myruliancaptain

@kittykat200

thanks guys for the input i really appreciate it,i think im going to go ahead and do that kittykat200 hopefully i get a response soon.

myruliancaptain
Participant
@myruliancaptain

@buttwheat 145750 wrote:

Who is it? what is your idea?

im trying to get both the 2005 and 2012 DC comics logos side by side on my right bicep right above my dads birthday i have tattooed, trying to work on my right sleeve slowly so i don’t regret a single piece i get,i know its a bit unorthadox,oh and hes David Mushaney of Rebel Muse Studio in Lewisville TX.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

His work is good but if I was lucky enough to have Rebel Muse tattoo shop in my back yard I would definitely be getting work by Liz Cook. Daniel Rodriguez is pretty bad ass also.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.