Ruby Josephine Trn
Participant
@ruby-josephine-trn

Hi there,

First of all, thank you in advance for answering my question and/or giving me your valuable advice.

I had my foot tattoo done yesterday afternoon and since last night the black lines have been oozing black liquid (I think it is a mix of the black ink and plasma as I read online). My concern/worry now is that some tiny little black spots have appeared in other areas (e.g. on top of the yellow colour and red colour surrounding areas).

I wash my tattoo 3 times already since yesterday and black ink still keeps oozing and seems to have ‘contaminated’ the surrounding tattooed areas with tiny black lines/spots. and the black outlines themselves look a bit smudge as well.

My question is: will the ‘contaminated’ black ink spots go away from other coloured areas? I use warm water to run over the tattoo but I do not rub it or anything. Those black inky spots have not been washed off after I run water over the tattoo all these times.

Will those black spots (come from the black outline ink seepage I think) STAIN my yellow and pink coloured areas? I am concerned.

Sorry for this long description. Hope to get some advice to put my mind at ease at least. Thank you!!!

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

A picture would help.

What lubricant did your tattooer use while tattooing you?

I’ve had tattoos done with A & D ointment and the ink would run out. (A&D has petroleum, and when your body rejects it, it rejects ink as well)

Hopefully a non-petroleum lube was used. There are several with a cocoa butter base that your body will not reject.

Keep us posted

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Keep your foot elevate as much as possible. Pics please

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

just wipe it lightly rather than keep washing water over it, it could just be some residue? but yes a picture would help

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Depends on your skin kinda. My skin opens up VERY easily; One artist put dots of ink on my skin to see how something would look, not using the needle, machine was off etc, still… the dots are there today, 4 months after 😛 Other tattoos, the skin has closed up nicely and quickly without ink oozing causing trouble. All in all, in my personal experience, it depends. Wait and see. Go back for a touch up if it doesn’t go away. Hard to say without photos!

TattooSexMachine
Participant
@tattoosexmachine

Photos!

Feet have more bacteria on them then other areas of body… Let your foot dry heal when oozes like that in future.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.