realwrastling
Participant
@realwrastling

Hey guys,

I’m looking at getting my first tattoo shortly. The piece will be quite illustration-y in style. Half will use quite a lot of colour (i’m thinking a sort of watercolour-y style), the other half will be heavier black work. There is a a guy who does amazing colour work that I loved, but in my conversation with them I didn’t feel like we were on the same page. I wanted the process to be quite collaborative, and I wanted a lot of input from the artist. Plus his style tends to lean toward realism, which isn’t really my thing.

I spoke to this artist recently – https://www.facebook.com/Onehundredmoths/photos_stream – and we seemed to be on the same page, and she bought ideas to the table which I liked a lot. I like her more illustration-y work, though I don’t feel super qualified to judge the quality of her work (some of the line stuff seems a bit inconsistent? it’s hard to tell) so was wondering what you guys thought?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Clean solid work

MattInked
Participant
@mattinked

I definitely like the artist! Good work!

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Go for it. ๐Ÿ™‚

realwrastling
Participant
@realwrastling

Ok cheers guys! I tend to be indecisive (so great movie getting a tattoo eh?), so your feedback is great ๐Ÿ™‚

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

If you feel you have a good rapport with this one and you like her work then go for it, I hope she gives you what you wanted and hey, if not there’s always laser lol

Be sure to post pictures here when it’s done.

realwrastling
Participant
@realwrastling

Yeah, there’s a handful of artists I really like in the region I live (eventually I might try get stuff from each of them), but none are quite stickout at perfect for my first piece. I think she makes sense because I felt like she understood what I wanted really quickly + her work is the closest to the style I want.

And will do ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.