Druid005
Participant
@druid005

Has anyone ever felt as if the tattoo artist is not tattooing you to their full potential? I felt like my last tattoo the artist was being sloppy, rushed it, and that quality of work was not as good as tattoos I have seen him do.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

He is not interested in doing it. This is why I always choose the tattooist to the tattoo I want and let them have full freedom with it.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Yeh sadly if it’s not something they are interested in, lower class artists wont bother to put their best into it. A high quality artist with a strong reputation will always put their best in because they know how quickly it will spread if they do a bad job but then they are so busy they can afford to turn away anything they don’t fancy. It’s just the way it is I’m afraid.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

@buttwheat 145383 wrote:

He is not interested in doing it. This is why I always choose the tattooist to the tattoo I want and let them have full freedom with it.

This exactly.

If im not completely confident in my artist really wanting to do it i wont even schedule an appt. Creative freedom with artists whose work makes you hard, is the key.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

I’ve been there myself.

As he was finishing up he started telling me about the tattoo parties he’s done.

Never went back to him. A couple of years later I ran into him, and he didn’t even remember his work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.