jahnaray
Participant
@jahnaray

Help,

I am on my 15th? tattoo , I am 29 year old female. I have a majority of my tats on my back, one on my hip, one on my wrist and foot. I have recently began a quarter sleeve and received my first tattoo about two months ago and it turned out perfectly. Actually, (knock on wood) all of my tattoo’s have been issue-free. I got a new tattoo last night on the underneath part of my upper-arm ( that very sensitive area ) and I now have a light red rash, not on the tattoo but underneath it. There are no bumps or blisters just redness. I have never experienced this before and I don’t know if I should worry. I have attached a picture but you cannot really see the rash in it. Its the dream-catcher tattoo and as you can see the tattoo is fine but underneath is red and tender.. any advice??

-Jahna♥

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

I recently experienced the same thing. That is a tender spot.
It should be okay in a day or so.

(welcome to the forum!)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

If you can post a link to where your picture is hosted that would be great, you can’t post a pic from your hard drive.

You have gotten 15 tattoos in 2 months? Are you using anything on it? is that different than before? Is it the same tattooist? is the tattooist working out of a shop?

Dan
Participant
@dan

@jahnaray 145079 wrote:

Help,

I am on my 15th? tattoo , I am 29 year old female. I have a majority of my tats on my back, one on my hip, one on my wrist and foot. I have recently began a quarter sleeve and received my first tattoo about two months ago and it turned out perfectly. Actually, (knock on wood) all of my tattoo’s have been issue-free. I got a new tattoo last night on the underneath part of my upper-arm ( that very sensitive area ) and I now have a light red rash, not on the tattoo but underneath it. There are no bumps or blisters just redness. I have never experienced this before and I don’t know if I should worry. I have attached a picture but you cannot really see the rash in it. Its the dream-catcher tattoo and as you can see the tattoo is fine but underneath is red and tender.. any advice??

-Jahna♥

you can create an album on this site and upload that pic and more to it so we can see it.like was said,it won’t work from your HDD,

and like was also said,let it heal for a few weeks,the redness will probably go away.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.