ArniVidar
@arnividar

My basic roadmap as it is, is that I’ll have the entire left leg in cartoon color. My right leg isn’t really planned, but I’m feeling like it would be really weird to have one leg that’s entirely gorgeous color, while the other is all gray 😀

Aussie Sly Guy
Participant
@aussie-sly-guy

Black and grey all the way.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i purposely put color and b/g side by side. i think it turned out ok. (obviously not finished)

Saephan%20Photography64-11434007377864_zpszntdmavw.jpg

Dan
Participant
@dan

I think the mix looks just fine yodaddynukka !

Dan
Participant
@dan

@yodaddynukka 144770 wrote:

i purposely put color and b/g side by side. i think it turned out ok. (obviously not finished)

I think the mix looks just fine yodaddynukka !

ArniVidar
@arnividar

@yodaddynukka 144770 wrote:

i purposely put color and b/g side by side. i think it turned out ok.

And it’s nothing short of fantastic! 😀

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Looks awesome! Hearty congratulations!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yodaddy you’re a freak

MattInked
Participant
@mattinked

I’m an all color person. My left leg is covered with nothing but color. I just recently went to a convention and saw some amazing black and grey artists and the pieces they were doing. After seeing those I wouldn’t mind an amazing piece of art on my body. So far….I’m just color.

Afink87
Participant
@afink87

I was an all black and gray girl, but I LOVE sugar skulls, so I went to a really good artist and told him I want it to be colorful and its up to your discretion. Because of that my half sleeve is now all color. I also wanted sparrows, and i think they look better in color. I prefer black and gray with a pop of color, like red.

Afink87
Participant
@afink87

Looks very cool, I think the flower between the two faces on your stomach needs to be shaded or colored. i especially love the guy to the right of it. Do you have any gas mask faces?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

@Afink87 144812 wrote:

Looks very cool, I think the flower between the two faces on your stomach needs to be shaded or colored. i especially love the guy to the right of it. Do you have any gas mask faces?

That flower will definitely be colored in. No gas masks. Yet…

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.