Alexa James
Participant
@alexa-james

I had gotten my thigh tattood 6 weeks ago, I bruise easily and my artist is pretty heavy handed, but I haven’t completely healed yet. Theres no infection, no pain or redness, there’s just some light scabbing/dry skin left and a bruise off to the side-an area he had worked on a lot during the session. Like I said I bruise easily and sometimes take a whIle to heal but I’m wondering if this is something to be concerned about..
and yes i do clean it and moisturize it daily.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

No it can take a few months to heal properly. A pic would help

Kirstyjohnstonink
Participant
@kirstyjohnstonink

It sounds pretty normal, at this stage I suggest cocoa butter to moisturise instead of the bepanthen

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

The last time I had a bad bruise after a tattoo that seemed to last forever, it did last forever. It wasn’t a bruise but a bad blow out. Has your bruise changed colour (you know, to that nasty yellow brown green) like they do when they heal? If it is still black and blue like a fresh bruise 6 weeks out then it probably isn’t a bruise.

Pictures?

Alexa James
Participant
@alexa-james

I can’t figure out how to upload a picture but I will once I figure it out.
Thank you for the advice so far though

Alexa James
Participant
@alexa-james

@Call_me_Lola 144337 wrote:

The last time I had a bad bruise after a tattoo that seemed to last forever, it did last forever. It wasn’t a bruise but a bad blow out. Has your bruise changed colour (you know, to that nasty yellow brown green) like they do when they heal? If it is still black and blue like a fresh bruise 6 weeks out then it probably isn’t a bruise.

Pictures?

I can’t figure out how to upload a picture but it’s stayed a light blue-green tint-the whole time though

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Just upload it to your profile

Alexa James
Participant
@alexa-james

@buttwheat 144354 wrote:

Just upload it to your profile

Ok, I uploaded it to my profile

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Can you start an album and upload it in there. the profile pic is so small I can’t see anything

Alexa James
Participant
@alexa-james

Done. Sorry I’m such a genius haha

Alexa James
Participant
@alexa-james

@buttwheat 144361 wrote:

Can you start an album and upload it in there. the profile pic is so small I can’t see anything

Ok got it on there

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

I dont know if it’s just me but it says there are no photos in your album :’)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@kittykat200 144442 wrote:

I dont know if it’s just me but it says there are no photos in your album :’)

Yes I gave up it seemed pointless

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.