thill182
Participant
@thill182

Hey guys! I hope I’m writing in the right forum.

I have yet to get a tattoo, and I want any tattoo that I plan to get be meaningful and have a purpose.
I’ve been a musician for over 14 years, and as my passion, I feel my first tattoo should resemble that.
I’ve had the idea of a quote I always tend to use, “Music Inspires” I picture this tattoo being surrounded by a flowing staff, maybe the letters being musical symbols as well, (M for mezzo, C for common time, an S as a clef maybe… etc… just a really cool flow to it) any ideas or drawings would be amazing to get me started with some inspiration.

Cheers Guys!
Tyler

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Oh god no please don’t get a fricking quote.
Music-Tattoos-7.jpg
cool-guitar-tattoos-girl-fashion-words-music-symbol-tattoos-30393.jpg
the-beatles-tattoo.jpg
cool-guitar-tattoos-fender-tattoo-58135-900x675.jpg
cf02ba88cc7c12508cc99d619d626689.jpg
trash_polka_with_music_by_karviniya-d7zlo7m.jpg

Amok
Participant
@amok

That last one is my favourite, Karvy knocked that outta the park!

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Please no quotes.

Go with the color!

Dan
Participant
@dan

I like this one, cf02ba88cc7c12508cc99d619d626689.jpg

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

@Amok 144065 wrote:

That last one is my favourite, Karvy knocked that outta the park!

I like that one a lot too. But that Beatles one never gets old for me.

To the OP: I agree with these guys, skip the quote and get a great image. It will always mean ‘music inspires’ to you anyways. And truthfully, holding still to let someone read your tattoo is really cool for about the first week and then it gets really old really fast. And WELCOME to the forum!

thill182
Participant
@thill182

@Call_me_Lola 144070 wrote:

I like that one a lot too. But that Beatles one never gets old for me.

To the OP: I agree with these guys, skip the quote and get a great image. It will always mean ‘music inspires’ to you anyways. And truthfully, holding still to let someone read your tattoo is really cool for about the first week and then it gets really old really fast. And WELCOME to the forum!

haha, thanks guys. I agree with that ^^ , and to the first reply, those first and second ones were sick, as well as the guitars (I’m a drummer/guitarist), and the last one (karvin??) was pretty fuckin amazingly done, certainly looking for the whole musical spectrum, not one instrument, not one band, just a different array of things I guess.
I appreciate the examples! definitely gives some great ideas

Cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.