JDharv67
Participant
@jdharv67

Hey guys. I’ve never done this before and didn’t know how else to get the word out, but to reach out to the tattoo community. My name is Jeremy. I was born with short arms and three fingers on each hand. I’m not ashamed of this, but am proud of the strong person it has made me to be. When I was a small child my parents made the decision to have the inside finger of each hand reconstructed in order to create thumbs. This has helped achieve a grip, so I may hold a glass of water for example. I’ve achieved many things in my life and I now live on my own. I take care of myself, drive a car, built race motors and even have driven in 1/4 mile drag racing. I’ve had the opportunity of traveling much of the U.S. alone and have seen many sights. I love being alive and don’t live in a mind set of pity. Even though I’m a very positive person, I’ve had my share of hardships as well. Bullied and alienated for years, stared at like an exhibit at the zoo, fought a life threatening blood disorder. I’ve been through the most severe storms I think life could ever offer, but I’ve learned to be proud of who I am. That brings me to the reason why I’m wanting to do this gofundme thing. I’ve been wanting a knee to ankle tattoo for years that represents my life in the art of tattoo. I want people to look at my legs and see strength and courage and be inspired and moved to take charge of their own life. I also want to be inspired as well every time I see my legs as a reminder of what I’ve overcame. I have a friend named Blake Thomas that I’ve known for 6 years that’s a brilliant tattoo artist and we’ve discussed a couple of ideas. The concept is a sail ship on rough seas with lightening above in a storm with sharks beneath circling, waiting to devourer. This tattoo will be traditional in style with other traditional elements added. The other leg may be something like a WWII fighter plane scene. That’s still be determined… Anyway, the overall theme is to represent courage and strength. Please share this text and the gofundme address below. If you know how to get the word out to other tattoo enthusiast please do. Thanks for reading this and help in making this dream a reality. 🙂

Inspirational Tattoo by Jeremy Harvey – GoFundMe

JDharv67
Participant
@jdharv67

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.