jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Looks like ill be attending my first convention this weekend in chattanooga tennessee. Its a small con, no rockstars. But im pretty damn excited about my first time trying to reel in some awards, and since its not a huge convention im feeling slightly confident. Getting a traditional piece on my leg from the dude that just did my blast over.
I plan on hitting small color, medium color, large black and grey, realism, newschool, and american traditional.
Wish me luck folks!

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Dunno how this ended up in regulars. But its fixed now.

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Have fun, and good luck in the competitions!

pidjones
Participant
@pidjones

Good luck! I think this is promoted by the same folks that do the Knoxville convention. I went to the Knoxville convention last year on Friday night – it was a blast! I imagine Saturday afternoon crowds, late Saturday, and Sunday the folks can be a bit worn and edgy, but everyone was having fun on Friday evening! People enjoying their passion.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Good luck jerry! I had a blast at Baltimore in 2014.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

@pidjones 144117 wrote:

Good luck! I think this is promoted by the same folks that do the Knoxville convention. I went to the Knoxville convention last year on Friday night – it was a blast! I imagine Saturday afternoon crowds, late Saturday, and Sunday the folks can be a bit worn and edgy, but everyone was having fun on Friday evening! People enjoying their passion.

I do believe youre right about the people who run it. Im pretty excited.

Thanks Sam and Lola!

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

@jerryatrophy have a great time. dont forget to mention us to anyone and everyone!!

jinny123
Participant
@jinny123

@turbosatan ill see if i can get there too! not to far from me.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@turbosatan 144122 wrote:

@jerryatrophy have a great time. dont forget to mention us to anyone and everyone!!

Perhaps a flyer of sorts could be developed then we could download them and pass them out.

(Why did I lose my reputation button?)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.